- -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: tonyhorn1_@_comcast.net

I have yet to receive my April issue of RMC (here in Alabama). E mails have gone
unanswered and I tried to call today but got no answer (maybe because it is Good
> Friday).

Is something happening at RMC? Usually the May issue would be coming by now (I
have gotten my May MR and Trains). Even the local Books A Million store is still