(erielack) Erie LackaWanna Hopper Cars in Chicago

On the NS which runs parallel to the Chicago Skyway, just east of State
Street, there was a cut of Gondola's, each stating "Erie Lackwanna".  There
were 11 of them and 1 with Conrail painted over the EL paint. One of the
numbers of the cars was 33872.

This evening there were only 5 left but still a good photo opportunity if
anyone is in the area and has the time (unlike me who was commuting to/from
work when I saw it).

I wish I had my camera with me and was able to take a picture!