Re: (erielack) Website Update - Fixed Link

Yup - thanks a lot it worked - my god, that list for E. Orange (Orange) brings back many memories - many of those industries listed for E. Orange in the Orange section are Erie and were the line right near where I lived - both places in E. Orange. I had forgotten the names but Multiplex Concrete made cinder blocks and was right ner where my aunt lived. Thanks agaiin, can read at leisure and bring back memories.

Jim