(erielack) Netcong redux

Hi folks,

I finally found my Sheppard track diagram book (it was hiding in the
basement, being referred to for layout construction :).

As of 1974, it only shows one customer in Netcong: US Mineral. The diagram
book shows that it had an indoor track (just like the building Mike Dodge
photographed and posted here)

Here's a current-day aerial of that area:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCC&cp=qtgrvm8s6x10&style=b&lv
l=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=23657016&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

The Netcong station is at the lower left, with the "Old Road" curving away
to the upper left. You can vaguely pick out the spur to US Mineral along the
lower right of the parking lot, and you can follow by eye to the open door
of the complex at the top. This would have been US Mineral.

So... what did US Mineral receive and/or ship?