(erielack) OT - Need Dollhouse Help

This is way off topic, and I apologize -- but I need some help and suspect that some of you may have spouses/sigos/friends who are into dollhouses and miniatures. (I know that some modeler's wife extracts revenge for all that brass with an equally expensive hobby <g>)

I'm seeking advice on selling my mother's dollhouse, which occupies a significant space in one of our bedrooms.

It was purchased at Macy's at Christmas 1929. My mother was in the process of restoring and constructing an addition when she lost her sight in 1972; we have all the 1920s-era furniture, right down to the icebox.

The web does not seem to helpful in trying to figure out how to proceed. I suppose I could put it up on ebay -- but I'd sure like some advice (offlist is definitely helpful <g>).

Thank you for your help and indulgence.

Jim Guthrie
ELHS #1296