EL Free-Mo [WAS RE: (erielack) Athearn UPS Trailers]

I'm all for this - can you hear my palm smacking against my head? Doh! Why
didn't I think of that! Even though my current layout is meant to have
interchangeable eras, it's much easier to leave it as a DL&W operation. The
Free-Mo could be my EL layout! What a concept!

To get the ball rolling, here is the Free-Mo website:

http://www.free-mo.org/

I'll make a mention of this in From the Workbench as well. I am already
envisioning a nice sized layout at the next convention (2009 or 10).

I'll start a Yahoo! EL Free-mo group and post the URL when I get it done.

Great idea, Pat - thanks!

Jim Harr