(erielack) Annual convention, Sunday tour

Hello,

How many people ware going to go on the Sunday tour with the group?

How many do not want to follow the tour, but wuold be interested in
seeing the Rittman passenger station?

If I can get an idea on how many people will be there, I will get with
the owner of the depot and see if we can see inside it. It is now a
restaurant. They may even fire up the grill for lunch.

I'll be there next week and will talk to the owner then. Gotta check
out the building again (it's been a few months) and the menu. This
field research is hard work!!!

Mike Spinelli