- -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: "Joanne and Edward Barry" <barry339_@_comcast.net>

Group-In what seems like a never ending game of "catch-up" since switching to HO
from O I once again need the Group's help and advice in trying to track down
Athern UPS trailers that were released some time ago-does anyone out there know
of a hobby shop or trains store somewhere that may have a couple of these
trailers in stock?I have just about exhausted the sources that I have with no
luck-I can find just about any trailer and roadname except the UPS trailers.Can
anyone out there help!!! Your input,suggestions and guidance would be greatly
appreciated and I am keeping my eye on e-bay just in case they should appear