RE: (erielack) Portage Bridge near Hornell (2)

Have you been there Bob?  Your remark makes me think not.  It's not a matter of "occasionally."
It's a matter of every day, early morning to late at night, adults, kids, LITTLE kids . . you're
ready to blow them away, because the railroad doesn't have to worry about it?

"that never brings with it speed restrictions, nor should it."

Common sense, Bob, common sense.

SGL