Re: (erielack) Mock-up Model of Lake Hopatcong Station (FY08-141)

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-08-18-08

Lake_Hopatcong.jpg (image/jpeg, 800x507 60529 bytes, BF: 6.70 ppb)
Hopatcong_1911.jpg (image/jpeg, 1024x492 121859 bytes, BF: 4.13 ppb)

Patrick,

Anything with photos, drawings and/or dimension would be extremely useful.
I have the attached company photo from 1911 and the postcard view, plus
quite few shots from the 1950s and 1960s, but no real dimensions of any of
the structures.  I scaled the mock-up based on the photos I have, but before
I build the final model, I will have to draw up actual plans.

If you take a look in those folders and find any drawings or dimension of
the structures that be extremely useful!

Thanks.

Bill