(erielack) More mystery photos and a bonus photo!

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-08-18-08

Mystery_yard_Jersey_City_NJ-5-69_.jpg (image/jpeg, 1591x1311 352173 bytes, BF: 5.92 ppb)
unknown-station.jpg (image/jpeg, 1543x1287 311346 bytes, BF: 6.38 ppb)
ERIE_Centennial_Train_Port_Jervis_NY-1951.jpg (image/jpeg, 1541x2311 626492 bytes, BF: 5.68 ppb)

Hi folks,

Here are three more shots - two I need help with identification on, and one
a bonus to listers. :)

"Mystery Yard" is just that. All the photos in this group I scanned for a
friend were EL shots around Jersey City. I would assume this is the same,
but in the background note the PRR catenary towers running perpendicular to
the view. Marion, perhaps?

"unknown-station" is also just that. I'm not even sure if it's an EL
station, but it was in a group with several other EL stations. Any clue?

Finally, the "bonus shot" is the Erie's Centennial Train at Port Jervis, a
location I'd previously not seen a view of this train at. Note the Erie
wooden caboose in the background!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!