RE: (erielack) Portage Bridge near Hornell (2)

I don't know when the speed restriction was implemented, but there have always been tourists on that
bridge.  There were also steam powered fan trips on it, and they mention the crossing at a slow
speed.  Due to the restriction, or due to the fans?  Dunno.

But I know that they go far back into EL days.

I see that I didn't mention below that the line reconfiguration was done at the time the wooden
bridge burned.

SGL