(erielack) Another Photo location question - DL&W in 1925

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-08-17-08

80808x160.jpg (image/jpeg, 750x489 35072 bytes, BF: 10.46 ppb)

Found this picture of a wooden tower listed on eBay. The description
identifies it as near Pocono Summit on the DL&W and then a correction posted
listing it as possibly at Tobyhanna. Since it is dated around 1925, I know
it isn't the Tobyhanna site and I wasn't aware of any tower near Pocono
Summit. Any ideas??
A link to the listing....
http://cgi.ebay.com/DL-W-Interlocking-Tower-Pocono-Summit-PA-1925_W0QQitemZ200247154408QQihZ010QQcategoryZ35975QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Regards,