Re: (erielack) ELHS/ELDCPS Calendar

I know, no one else wanted to say this, but:

The old saying of a CHAIN IS ONLY AS STRONG AS IT'S WEAKEST LINK, comes to
mind here.

+  I think the group had an adequate number of photos to choose  from,

+  They did a good job in choosing,

+  The did a very good job in getting the captions correct and  informative.

+  They got it done early to hit the sales market in time,

     and then

- -  it went to the printer!   It's a real  shame that a sub par job was done
on several if not many of the photos
    when it comes to exposures.  I don't know why  this wasn't caught, but
its to late now. Several of the
   color photos are MUCH better photo's then the way  they appear in the
calendar. Soooooooo  when you
   look at the calendar each month next year, take note that  the great photo
you are looking at  is actually
   nicer than what your seeing.

   As always, telling like it is.

   Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 8/15/2008 4:21:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,