(erielack) Portage Bridge near Hornell

I was just reading the August Railpace and there's a blurb in the middle of
page 47 claiming that a bridge on the north of Hornell on the old Erie line
to Buffalo, referred to as the Portage Bridge, is in bad shape and the
viability of the NS line from Binghamton to Buffalo is in jeopardy.

Does anyone else know the story behind this? I doubt the line is in
"jeopardy". I would think the state of New York and NS would work together
to get it fixed; the state is the main reason the line survives to this day.

Does anyone have a picture and/or stats on this Portage Bridge?