Re: (erielack) NY Harbor Interchange (was: CNJ Interchange)

Thanks for the correction on it being 26th Street.  I am quite certain it
lasted beyond C-day.  I don't remember why, but there was some legal or
contract issue that kept it going for a little while.  There was an article
about this in the RMIG "Transfer" - I'll have to dig it out.

Tim