From: bob gillis [mailto:robertgillis_@_verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, 14 August, 2008 5:24 PM
To: EL Mail List
Subject: Re: (erielack) NY Connecting RR/NY Harbor Ops

In addition to what Ralph Heiss suggested I suggest the recently revised
and updated SPV Northeast Atlas.
It costs $34.95 from SPV and Only $27 plus S&H from:
http://www.goldenspike.us/si/SPV117.html. per Todd Sevens. It is the
latest edition per the w b site and I have bought from them before..

This atlas contains NJ, NY and PA.  OH and IN (and Chicago) are in the
Great Lakes East atlas.

The NE and GLE will show you the places and routes mentioned on this list.

bob gillis