From: "Janet & Randy Brown" <jananran_@_mymailstation.com>
Subject: Re:Re: (erielack) Re: CNJ Interchange

Bill shows great restraint in not pointing out that his book "Tidewater
Terminals of the Erie Lackaanna Railway" shows all this in absolute clarity.
I cannot read any discussion of any of these tracks without running for my
well-thumbed copy.  I don't know if he has any,  but find it if you can.

Randy Brown

In later years, the LV National Docks Branch connected with the PC River
Line at CP-Nave in Jersey City, forming a route between Phillips Street in
Jersey City and Weehawken that  CNJ used to interchange traffic with the EL
and NYC at
Weehawken. . .At Willow Avenue in Hoboken, the EL Weehawken Branch  and the
PC River Line connected at a series of crossovers . . . Further up the River
Line, where EL ownership ended, there was another crossover that CNJ crews
used to access PC at their Kings Bluff Yard in Weehawken. . .

                                                  Bill Sheppard