(erielack) Rare Railroad Artifact Auction

  On Page 7 of the Fall 2008 classic trains (Just before the two page spread showing the DL&W tug boats) I noticed an ad for an upcoming auction. It will take place February 21st 2009 and will include Drum Heads,Steam / Diesel builders plates, headlights, roll signs, marker lamps, nautical, items, time tables, dining car items (eldcps alert!) most of the collection  is pre-1960. Some pre-1900. Large inventory of CNJ and DL&W memorabilia!

Contact Mike Coleman (717) 580-8006 (Seller) or Revelation Video (Coordinator) 330-630-9817 for Bidders kit, List and DVD. $12.00 pp.

I have no affiliation to this auction, if you find a Lackawanna Railroad treasure let the EL List know!

Todd ~