From: "Schuyler Larrabee" <schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net>
Subject: FW: RE: FW: CNJ Interchange; was: RE: (erielack) GL/Boonton,
Lincoln Park Siding

I forwarded this question to a friend in my model railroad club, who once
worked for the NYC, and is
pretty knowledgeable about this stuff about routes.  I've edited his reply a
bit for brevity, and to
eliminate some stuff about the Chesapeake System, our club's model railroad.
Anyhow . . .

> Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net> wrote:
>
> * This is useful, thanks! Here's a question I've always wondered: Is there
> * a list of "standard routings" for the EL? Let's say a car has to get
> * from NJ to Decatur, IL - what was the most commonly used route? EL-
>
> This is another useful thing for modelers to put on car cards to let their
> crews
know how to move the
> cars.
>
> Assuming we are talking about EL-WAB, tariff junctions would be Buffalo,
> Huntington
and Chicago.