(erielack) EL photos from the Earle Gil collection

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-08-05-08

Whippany_RR_2-04.jpg (image/jpeg, 1536x1020 1157006 bytes, BF: 1.35 ppb)
Whippany_RR_2-30.jpg (image/jpeg, 1540x1020 1296806 bytes, BF: 1.21 ppb)

Hi folks,

Here are some photos taken by the late Earle Gil, founder of the Morris
County Central (whom we discussed several months ago at the time of his
passing). Steve Hepler has Earle's slide collection, and found these EL
gems in there that he said to share with the list. I'll be posting these
across a few messages. There was very little data on the slide mount,
but I'll add what I know.

The first two images:

2-04 is what appears to be a heat exchanger on an NYC flat at what we
think is Morris Plains, NJ along the Morris & Essex line.

2-30 is a trio of H16-44s (two in DL&W lettering, one in EL B/Y) making
a set-out on the Morristown & Erie interchange track in Morristown, NJ
in December of 1963.

More to come...

	- Paul

 <<Whippany RR_2-04.JPG>>  <<Whippany RR_2-30.JPG>>