Re: (erielack) Will we ever see a HO Scale SDP45 in plastic???

Union Pacific has railfans? But they are soooo boring. I grew up in Nebraska so maybe it's constant exposure to UP and BN that made me come to think of them as unexciting I don't know for sure. But it has been my feeling for a long time that all the interesting railroads were the ones that died <or were killed depending on your perspective>.
  Thou hast not seen the purchasing power (and sheer size) of the UP
  modeling community :)