(erielack) Re: historicaerials

For the person/persons who introduced us to this website, I want to thank
you for another way spend inordinate amounts of time staring at my computer
screen.  I spent over two hours just looking at images of Hudson County in
1954.  While some areas have limited amounts of photo material, northern NJ
has plenty and it's interesting to compare 1954 with 1966 and 1979 etc. to
show the changes over the years, some simple, most are drastic.

As the "car guys" say on NPR, "Now look what you've done!  You've wasted
another perfectly good hour listening to Car Talk."

http://www.historicaerials.com/

Warning: getting lost in the time machine will cost you real time.  Don't
look here if the wife is waiting for you to mow the lawn.

Curtis Brookshire
Manassas, VA