From: "Bradley Butcher" <llyengalyn_@_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: (erielack) Will we ever see a HO Scale SDP45 in plastic???

I had thought about this. It used to be the dynamic brake housing on Athearn
models were a snap in affair. I'm alittle out of touch so I don't know if
they still are. But my thought there is it would be as simple as taking an
athearn GP40-2 dynamic brake blister and popping it on a athearn GP38-2
shell and boom you've got a GP39-2.