Re: (erielack) Will we ever see a HO Scale SDP45 in plastic???

Well is this an idea the society should pitch to them as a whole? It's even less likely that we will ever see it unless we ask. Like if we had a petition or something. If enough people are willing to buy it and they know for a fact.......
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: pat.moore_@_att.net<mailto:pat.moore@att.net>
  To: EL Mail List<mailto:erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
  Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 10:09 PM
  Subject: RE: (erielack) Will we ever see a HO Scale SDP45 in plastic???

  List...

  I stand corrected about the SD45-2 shell.  Thanks, Paul.

  I guess the bottom line for me is that if Athearn thinks there is a big enough market for a UP Gas Turbine in the Genesis line, then perhaps the group should prepare a case for the SDP45.  I find it hard to believe they would sell more models of gas turbines (one road name for a relatively short time) than SDP45s (several road names, some still in service 30 years later).

  -pat