(erielack) 2009 Calendar

I received my 2009 calendar today and am very impressed with the final
product. The pictures are all very interesting with something for everyone.
Most of all, the informative captions are as accurate as one could ever hope
for. This is all due to the efforts of a large group of volunteers,
including a small part by myself,  who went over the details time and time
again all in the interest of a great final product. For all the people who
helped bring this project into being, thanks. For those who took no part but
will be purchasers, you will certainly not be disappointed. In the coming
year I will be looking forward to Paul's "time to turn the calendar page"
comments more than ever. I know I ordered my calendar as early as possible,
when first mentioned in the Diamond, so I probably received mine before most
people. That being said, I won't give away too much about the calendar
except to say my favorite photo is probably the one right on the front
cover.

Todd K. Stearns