RE: (erielack) Location??

There is so little to go on with this photo, I think we could debate
endlessly without nailing it down. However, I'll go along with Paul's guess.
It has an upstate NY look, no mountains in the background, could be
somewhere on the Attica branch, which appears to have been populated by
1200's.

Paul B

> Does anyone know the location of this slide?  Could it
> possibly be Gravity, PA because of the quonset building and
> the weeds.  Gravity was the end of the line for the truncated
> Wyoming (Div) branch after (12-62) when the track was removed
> between here and Hawley.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Slide-Erie-Lackawanna-EL-GP7-1207-roster-d
> upe_W0QQitemZ360075208482QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item360075208482&
> _trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c
> 0.m14.l1318
>
> Mike Oravec

Going by the diesel number, the low numbere 1200-series GP7s usually ran
in Western New York, so I'm guessing it's out there somewhere. I'll look
through my photo collection to see where 1207 was often photographed,
that might give a clue as to where to look.

- - Paul