RE: (erielack) Atlas O-scale EL GP-35's announced

> Hio folks;
>
> Atlas just announced O-scale GP-35's in two- and three-rail
> configurations, three numbers (two powered, one unpowered).
> For additional info please
> visit: http://www.atlaso.com/ogp357.htm
>
> Happy modeling;
>
> Jim Harr

I just hope the 2556 (which they show listed later down the list) is NOT
painted in the same scheme as the other two GP35s above it - the 2556 is the
one-and-only GP35 to make it to Conrail wearing its as-delivered scheme with
maroon Roman "ERIE-LACKAWANNA" lettering above the maroon stripe...