From: Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul) [mailto:paultup_@_alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: Thursday, 31 July, 2008 1:55 PM
To: EL Mail List
Subject: (erielack) ELDCPS-ELHS Calendar

Hi folks,

I wanted to send a quick note out to remind everyone that the 2009 Erie
Lackawanna Calendar, jointly produced by the Erie Lackawanna Historical
Society and Erie Lackawanna Dining Car Preservation Society, is now on
sale from both organizations. This calendar features great images of the
Erie Lackawanna and its predecessors from across the system.

To purchase from ELHS, visit
http://www.erielackhs.org/ELHS/ELHSSTORE.html

To purchase from ELDCPS, visit
http://www.eldcps.org/store/product.php?productid=167

Proceeds from each sale will go towards both organizations.