RE: (erielack) The merger (was: The Cutoff, wasNJ Industry)

"Executive Privilege" :)

Yes, I soapbox too much - my apologies. But this is in direct relation
to the topic of "Erie taking over, rather than merging with DL&W" - just
using a current world example to emphasize my point that it happens in
all industries.