From: mharriso_@_iland.net [mailto:mharriso@iland.net]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 3:47 PM
To: erielack_@_lists.elhts.org
Subject: RE: (erielack) DL&W 4 track / 2 track

IIRC, the Boonton Line was CTC controlled from Secaucus to Denville Jct
with the Mountain View Interlocking controlled automatically on train
approach.  I am going to double check this when I get home--have a
extensive collection of ETTs from the late 50's and early 60s.  My
granddad was the first trick Boonton dispatcher.

Marty Harrison