Re: (erielack) Boonton Line

I beleive the Boonton Line floded is the usual spot at Mountain View/Wayne
Station. Some trains operated as far east as Lincoln park to pick up passengers
and ferry them west to Denville to catch other trains. I heard the Dispatcher
talking to 1052 as I came east on 622 this morning.

The surge did cause some flooding in the terminal, enough that PATH installed
the bulkhead on the stairs by the plaza. We had to pull 605 west about four
carlengths on Track 10 a few minutes prior to departure at 6:15 a.m. due to
rising waters.

Al Holleuffer