Re:Re: (erielack) More Hoboken stuff

If Preson Cook reads this list, he could answer any and all questions, and even come up with some of his own -- this was his livlihood.

Randy Brown
vze3fhdr wrote:
> Bob:
>
>    I know for a fact that the engine(s) exhausted through the stack as a
> conventional engine. If they were raw water cooled, using river water to
> cool the engine(s), I'm not sure.

You are thinking of motor boats where the wate is inforduced into the  exhaust.  I meant a water cooled exhaust manifold which I believe is  required in marine service.

The engines would not be directly cooled by the North River water as it  is brackish.  There would a be a heat exchanger for river water/engine  coolant.

bob gillis