(erielack) Walthers Bethlehem Flush-Deck Cars

At 05:33 15-04-2007, you wrote:
>Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:23:18 -0400
>From: "Jeff Mutter" <jwmutter_@_comcast.net>
>Subject: (erielack) Fw: Walthers Bethlehem Flush-Deck Cars: First Impression
>
>Sorry Everyone, this was meant to be a private question...
>Jeff

That may be, but I found it very informative.  I've been waiting to figure
out what cars to use with the Athearn red stripe UPS trailers from last year.

Speaking of Athearn red stripe UPS trailers, Athearn announced some more
red stripes on 85' flats.  2 # each for Providence and Worcester + Crab
Orchard and Egyptian.  #74227 - 74230.

Dale Madison