(erielack) Re: EL Mail List Digest V3 #2343

Eh.  Hey Paul and the rest of the list, sorry I contributed to keeping this
going by being a smart ass.   I'm not sure this gentleman dignifies any
further response; it's obvious there's not going to be any meeting of the
minds here, and it's degenerated to some rather silly off topic subject
matter.  As much as I'd like to make several choice comments, I'm going to
let it go -

Bill K.