(erielack) April calendar photo

Back from my business trip to Orlando (still wading through E-mails,
ugh!), and back to my EL calendar here in my office...

The April calendar features a shot of three classic EMD F-units (two in
early EL GMY, two in EL's black/yellow scheme) leading a freight past
the B&O diamond at Sterling, OH. The scene shows B&O "position light"
home signals on the left, and an Erie semaphore at the right - a neat
little contrast.

The shot looks like it was Photoshopped - the grass between the two
road's tracks is a rich, deep green color - almost looking like it was
professionally landscaped! A neat mix of early 1960s cars trails the
covered wagons in this otherwise plain shot.