(erielack) Briefcase at Parsippany

I had a great time at Parsippany yesterday.  Except for one thing:

I left my briefcase there.  Obviously by accident.

The bag itself (leather) has sentimental value.  The books, photos, and notes inside have monetary
value, at least to me.
The hotel knows nothing
Harold's New York Deli knows nothing
Pete Hasler was nearly the last to leave, didn't see it
Paul Tup was the last one in the room, didn't see it
Jay Held didn't see it at the end.

If someone in the Society has it, I'm confident that it will come back to me - there were business
cards in there.  A reward would be involved.

If it got to the employee level, I'm less optimistic.  Hopeful, but less optimistic.

If anyone knows about it, please contact me off list.

Thanks.

Schuyler