(erielack) Re: EL Mail List Digest V3 #2338

Paul,
Hope the meet went well yesterday. I will probably see Larry DeYoung  tonight
here at my regular operating session, and get the news. Sorry I couldn't
make it. I thought about bringing a cake with black (choc) icing and decorated
with a tear colored G-M-Y, appropriate to the day.
At last week's op session on G Pahomov's O&W we had a cake with orange  icing
and the "OW" logo, for the 50th since abandonment.
Jim