RE: (erielack) DL&W ETT 1956

And he has a terrific collection of photos etc.

mharriso_@_iland.net wrote:  My granddad, L.T. O'Neill, was the first trick Boonton dispatcher when the Boonton line CTC project was completed. I can remember visiting with Tom Barry, Lincoln Park operator/ticket agent and listening to the conversation that Tom's job as operator would be cut when the CTC project was completed. Tom left the railroad sometime in 1958 to sell cars in Lincoln Park.

Marty Harrison

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.