(erielack) Web Site Update - New Section Added

All,

I have added a new section - DL&W ETTs

http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/DL&W%20ETTs/dlw_etts.html

I only have one ETT at this time - DL&W # 109 effective April 29, 1956.

There are three versions of the *.pdf - low res (7Meg), medium res (29Meg), and high res (62Meg).  The low res version doesn't show colors and does not have the clearest text but is readable.  The medium res shows the colors and is the recommended version to look at.  The high res is photo clarity.  If you don't have broadband, don't try to download the med or high res.

When I get enough of them done, I'll put them on a CD.

I have also added the following Erie Passenger Times Tables (Form 1):
December 12, 1939: http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/PTTs/erie121039.pdf
February 9, 1941: http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/PTTs/erie020941.pdf
June 22, 1942: http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/PTTs/erie062242.pdf
April 29, 1956: http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/PTTs/erie042956.pdf
*October 28, 1956: http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/PTTs/erie102856.pdf

These are large files (6 - 8 M) so they may take some time to download.

PTT Homepage:  http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/PTTs/ptt.html

*  First PTT with combined Passenger Traffic at Hoboken.

More to come!

Jon Liles
ELHS # 3158
ELHTS # 45