(erielack) RE: Train Sheets

Never did, Rich......personally, I'd love to have a few sheets from the
Mahoning Div'n.  I remember when I was an operator, carrying the months
sheets into the basement of the Terminal Bldg in Youngstown. The room was
filled with rolls of months of trainsheets. One of the clerks told me he'd
found sheets going back to the 1860s. I wonder what happened to them.
       Rush call for Steve Timko........

Regards,

Walt Smith