Re: (erielack) EL GP38-2's

Thassit, Gary..........all those employee TTs should have been returned to
the COMPANY so THEY could throw them away.......like I saw in Scranton when
I went to visit and there were 4 industrial dumpsters in the basement full
of DL&W, ERIE & EL stuff on the way to the dump plus another dumpster with a
chute from the 4th floor.....

Walt Smith