Re: (erielack) EL GP38-2's

AND.............since we're off-topic and talking about Auto-Train, I have a
bunch of stuff from my 10 years there that I'm selling - in addition to the
EL stuff.
         I've bounced around so much - ERIE, EL, Auto-Train, Amtrak &
finally TRI-RAIL that one of my conductors said "Walt, You've left a trail
of destroyed railroads. You must be a jinx."

Regards,

Walt Smith