Re: (erielack) EL around Youngstown

Speaking of YOUNGSTOWN...
   I was inquiring about a Building for sale that I
was to use for a Model RR Museum/Live- & Gift/Hobby
shop.
However the Building-especially the first floor which
was to have 3 Layouts in N, HO,HOn3 & O 2 rail was too
small.
I did not want to travel that far from Jersey (8 hours
alone in PA)...
But, since I can't find what I WANT/NEED in PA. I just
might think of OHIO.
If anyone is interested- They would have to check w/
REALTORS to see if they can find a Suitable Bldg. in a
good area that will have 6K sq. ft. for only $225K
which is all I have. Must have wood floors.
Well, if anyone writes- I'll go further..
Thanx , 'Gas-Electric Freak'