Re: (erielack) Happy 100th Birthday Hoboken Terminal!

I heard that the clock tower is to be rebuilt.  Does anyone know the
status of that project?

J. Kelling

>>> njnyrr_@_optonline.net 2/25/2007 5:27 PM >>>
To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-02-25-07

Hoboken_10001.jpg (image/jpeg, 1199x842 198824 bytes, BF: 5.08 ppb)
Hoboken_10002.jpg (image/jpeg, 1315x857 105819 bytes, BF: 10.65 ppb)

The DL&W Hoboken Terminal turns 100 today...Friday afternoon there was
celebration with a live band, historic pictures and birthday cupcakes.
Attached is a scan of a postcard showing a historic view of the
Terminal
that was passed out on Friday.  There was also an 8-page newsletter
that was
handed out, if anyone wants scans of that I'll see what I can do.

Anyone else get to go on Friday?  Too bad I only found out about when I
saw
it with 10 minutes to get to the train...