Re: (erielack) Stock pen re-request

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-02-25-07

aa_PV_1.jpg (image/jpeg, 1695x2163 374043 bytes, BF: 9.80 ppb)
aaa_Steamtown_2.jpg (image/jpeg, 1662x2161 1611149 bytes, BF: 2.23 ppb)

Pat,

Good to hear from you. I'm going to have to make a trip this summer to
Scranton.

Today I picked up a copy of Private Varnish. A lot of coverage on their
visit to Steamtown. See attached.

I always found stock handling extremely interesting, especially since
Buffalo was #2 after Chicago. I'd certainly be interested in any DL&W
Buffalo files, the earlier the better. I have some info on the Erie pens,
but nothing on the DL&W.

Thanks again,

Ron