Re: (erielack) 3300's & Cast Locomotive Beds - Lackawanna's, Too?

DL&W steam models not likely? I'm a little fuzzy on this but here goes. Would
it be possible for model makers to do a Pocono? Didn't many of the early
4-8-4's find their basis in the Timken 4 Aces? If so couldn't the 4-Aces be a base
model for the DL&W Pocono or LV 4-8-4's by just changing cabs, other details,
and tenders? You could also have the base model as the 4 Aces or Northern
Pacific 2626. I think all of these engines are pretty close dimensionally. Proto
2000 Heritage did something similar with their Van Sweringen Berkshire series.

Rick Fleischer
Cortland, Oh.