Re: (erielack) RULES OF THE OPERATING DEPARTMENT

I actually had an argument with a rules examiner on this very point. He
claimed that if a crossing was being flagged by the railroad police (as
opposed to local police) or the signal department I could ignore the Form D
instructing my train to flag a crossing.

There is way in the world he was right and I told him so.

Steve
- --
Mechanical defects are no problem
as long as they don’t affect anyone working in an office.
www.ble272.org