RE: (erielack) 3300's & Cast Locomotive Beds - Lackawanna's, Too?

The big problem? DL&W fan base MUCH SMALLER than PRR, ATSF, NYC, SP. And
the DL&W engines can't be painted up in other schemes (e.g., RDG T-1).
I'm actually quite shocked they're doing a New Haven I-5, but that's a
very unique piece that will appeal to steam collectors outside of NH
fans.

Don't forget, there are dozens of other roads with fans thinking the
same thing about getting them to run these. Remember, a steam locomotive
is a HUGE investment for a company to make. Maybe if you ponied up
enough paid reservations for these, they'll go for it?

I think you'd have a better chance getting them to do DL&W streamstyled
4-4-0's :)

	- Paul