(erielack) Tutti Frutti Oh Rudy, Erie Style

If you're interested in EL freight schedules, Jim's website is an excellent resource; be sure and check it out.

Paul B

And while I'm 'fessing up to my senior moments, Bob Bahrs pointed out that I
am guilty of what I accused some of the ex-Erie dispatcher guys of doing,
i.e. requiring mindreading.  OK, I sometimes forget to sign my notes to the
list.  So in the interest of full disclosure, I am . . . .

James Gerofsky
a.k.a. Jim G.
a.k.a. JG at graytrainpix
graytrainpix being my railroad web site, which is:
www.geocities.com/graytrainpix